Saturday, October 17, 2009

My Walgreens Stop


All this for 6.02 out of pocket!!! Ok so I will try and explain how I did this. The Crest and Scope were 2 for 7 and you get a $4 RR there is a 1 off coupon for the Scope and a 75 cent off coupon for the Crest in last Sundays paper. The Gillette razors( I finally got 2 of these I have been looking for these forever, the shelves were always cleared) These for 8.99 with a 4 off coupon from 2 weeks ago. And you get a 6RR. Making it a dollar in overage. I used a 4RR from the huggies deal this week on each of the razors. I used a 3 RR on the Scope and Crest from the month long chapstick RR. Air Wick I motion is on sale starting in tomorrows ad for half price so they were 7.49 and I had a 6 off coupon from I don't know how long ago and where it came from. (sorry) So that made it 1.49. The Ricola was FREE with coupon from last weeks paper and the Halls Refresh was $1 then you get a $1RR and I used a 1 off coupon. And a handful of Caramels which by the way are really good!! So in the end I came home with two $6RR,$1RR, and a $4RR. So 17 dollars in RR to spend!! YEAH.

No comments:

Post a Comment