Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Alice.com

I read about this great website somewhere (sorry I can't remember where) So I have been checking it out lately. And I placed my first order. This is a great website it is so easy. They have FREE shipping all the time as long as you order 6 items. They have coupons. So check it out. Once you sign up and spend 50 dollars you will get a 10 dollar credit. Some of my favorites right now are Kotex Pantiliners for .41 cents, Dove Deodorant .97 cents, Suave Deodorant .98 cents. I think the best way to shop this site for the best deals is go to Other ways to shop tab then on the drop down choose Shop the best deals. Then it will give you the top 50 deals. This is great way to shop from the comfort of your home!! So click the box below to get started.




No comments:

Post a Comment