Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Great Photography Deal


I just booked our family photo session. This is such a great deal. We are actually not doing the Halloween themed pictures just getting some Fall photos taken. This is what she writes on her blog:


October 24th. The sessions are a half hour long and will begin at 10:00 and will end at 5:30.
I'll set up a spot at Kathryn Albertson Park, something spooky... cobwebs, pumpkins everywhere, and I'm even bringing my mom dressed up as a witch to pose with the princesses in a few shots. I've got some fun ideas!!!

The sessions are only $35. There isn't a limitation to age or how many kids you want in a session....

The session includes: 10 edited photos on a cd with granted copyrights.

I'll have all the props, candy and everything needed! Just bring your little ones dressed up in their fun costumes!!

Please e-mail at christydavisphotography@gmail.com or call me at 208-922-8070 if you are interested in booking a session. If I fill up my schedule quickly, I'll open October 31st up for more appointments!

I can't wait to hear from you!

Check out some of her photos on her blog and she also has a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment