Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Walgreens Stop




OK if you are in need of some Shampoo or Beauty products then you might want to head on over to your Walgreens and see if they are having MAJOR clearance......Mine was.  So I spent 27.53 (before taxes) and I saved 81.38.  Plus I bought two gallons of milk (not pictured) PLUS, I got back two RR.  One for $5 and one for $3 for a total of 8 dollars in RR.  So for all this I spent less than 20 dollars after you factor in the RR.  The Shampoo ranged from 1.29 for the Tresseme to 1.79 for the John Frieda Weather Works.  The 3 dollar RR was from Neosporin lip Therapy.  If you buy two you get that RR.  I must say that I have no idea where the 5 RR came from.  I bought lots of Sally Hansen stuff including 2 French Manicure sets.  Those were each 1.39.  Also some Dry skin foot stuff for my mom.  So I bought 19 items including the milk and paid about a buck each!!There was tonz of other clearance stuff.  Check out yours and let me know what you find!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment