Tuesday, January 26, 2010

3 Free 5X7 Folded Cards from Shutterfly

I have a great deal on some cards for you.  My friend over at SHESAVED, got this smoking deal.



Just go to Shutterfly.com and you can get 3 FREE 5x7 folded greeting cards Enter code: 3FREECARDS
PLUS if you are a new Shutterfly user...you will also get 50 FREE Prints...just for signing up!(at first it will tell you 25 free prints, but when you go to the second page, it will say 50)
Just go to Shutterfly.com to get started... then select the Greeting Card Style that you would like. 
I made mine and they turned out so cute!!!.  You end up paying a dollar and some change( I think it was like 1.03)  Anyways I made V-day cards with the kids pics on them.  But there are tonz of other things you can do like Mother and Fathers day cards or whatever event you having coming up!!






No comments:

Post a Comment