Sunday, September 20, 2009

Walgreens Stop Friday Night


K first off......I know my picture is sideways!! I have been trying for entirely way too long to get it flipped the right way. My husband took the pic with his iphone and it just won't let me flip it. Anyways this was a great little stop. First I got 5 big packs of various gums. Normally 3.99 on Clearance for 1.09. 4 tic tacs .25 cents a piece. 4 Walgreens Childrens activity books (the ones with the Walgreens coupons inside) for .25 cents a piece on clearance. 2 Glade Plug in gel Refills on clearance for 1.09. So for all of this my total was $9 and some change. I had a $5 RR so I paid $4. WOW. Awesome. We will be good on gum for a while!! Check out your Walgreens to see if they have any of these Clearances going on. I was at the Linder/McMillan one. And again sorry about the pic!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment