Saturday, September 5, 2009

Just in from my friend KASSI

We are having a BSU warmer to launch on October 1st. This is going to be huge! The cost is $35.00 because we are required to make a donation to the school in order to sell them. So here is the thing. They are available on Oct 1st, I know they are going to sell like hot cakes. If you want one let me know and get me the money by Sept 30th so I can get the order in first thing at midnight on the 1st so that you have yours before football season ends. I anticipate that if you try to wait and order one later you will be on the back order list for some time. I don't know that this will happen but I do know that we have had tons of requests for this and it's very possible. For example the warmer of the month for Feb was so popular that we ended up with a back order that lasted through April. I don't want that to happen to my customers so let me know and we'll get it figured out! Attached is the flyer I received form Scentsy. The cost will be $35.00 plus $2.10 tax for a total $37.10.

Kassi Chadwick
Independent Scentsy Consultant
www.scentsy.com/KassiC
kassihouse@yahoo.com


Click here to check it out. THEY ARE SO CUTE!!

1 comment:

  1. This woman is a LIAR! please not waste your hard earned money on the likes of HER! I know for a fact she has had two husbands, and cheated on both of them... beware!...

    ReplyDelete