Monday, July 6, 2009

Scentsy


Hey Everyone,
A friend of mine is a Scentsy Consultant and this month only she is running a special for people that read my blog!!! Anyone who purchases $50.00 or more gets free shipping plus 10% off of their order! This is not a company wide sale, she's just doing it for me and my fellow bloggers and blog readers! So please take a look at her website and let me know if you're interested. www.scentsy.com/KassiC. In order to receive the 10% off and free shipping you'll need to email me your orders. If you're local and wanting to sample the scents I'll have them at my house from the 12th through the 20th so give me a call and we'll figure out a time when you can come and smell them!
Kassi Chadwick
Independent Scentsy Consultant
www.scentsy.com/KassiC
kassihouse@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment