Wednesday, July 29, 2009

COMING SOON

Ok we lived in Mississippi for a short bit, while my husband went to school there for the military....Anyways I found this awesome craft/decorating/art store while I was there called the HOBBY LOBBY and they always had great sales and I LOVED it.
Well what do I see driving down Eagle road the other day a sign that said COMING SOON the HOBBY LOBBY I almost wrecked. I mean come on people you can't put signs like that on the busiest road in Idaho. I am so excited. It is going in the old Joe's building at least that is what it looked like. I can't wait. Here is what I copied from the website so you can see what kind of stuff they carry.

With over 50,000 products in 13 departments, Hobby Lobby is the place to shop for super selection and savings every day. Personalize your world with our crafting supplies, home accents, custom frames and more. We offer the widest variety of crafting supplies you will find in one location with new merchandise arriving all the time. Whether you need the perfect way to preserve your memories or decorate for the coming season, visit your nearest Hobby Lobby location for great crafts, home decor and gift ideas.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! I love Hobby Lobby!! ... or at least I think I do...I have always heard about it and how great it is...now we get our own ~ yippee!!

    ReplyDelete