Wednesday, June 10, 2009

KRISPY KREME

So I had heard that you can take in an old tie to the Krispy Kreme and you get a free dozen original doughnuts. SO I called the one on Eagle road. (the only local one) and they said YES!!! So cool.... you have to bring in an old tie and they will give you a free dozen doughnuts. I guess they are having an ugly tie contest. So find an ugly one. I went to the goodwill and bought one for 99 cents, cuzz my husbands not really a tie guy. The promotion runs through Fathers day. One promotion per customer.
UPDATE...It works. I went today and turned in my ugly tie. Filled out a short form (just in case my tie wins) and she handed over the doughnuts. I might add they smelt so good I ate 2 on the way home, yeah that's right I said 2!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment