Wednesday, October 27, 2010

CUTE X-MAS Cards


Tis the season to start getting ready for X-mas and one of my favorite parts of this time of year is getting my Christmas cards ready deciding which pictures or picture I am going to use.  

Seems like it takes me forever to find just the right one.  :)  I had some pics taken of the kids this year wearing green and so I am thinking about doing a card with all red.  Picking the card takes me even longer.  I try a million of them until I find the one that fits me and the fam.   I love photo cards they are my favorite to receive and also to send!! Shutterfly has great photo cards, so many to choose from, endless possibilities.  There quality is fabulous and I have received many compliments on them.

 Last year we had family photos taken and I did one of all of us and then one of each of the kids.  It turned out so cute.  This year however I think I am just going to be doing the kids.  My husband happens to be deployed right now so we didn't get to get our family pictures taken before he left.  So I just got the kids, but it's good to change it up, plus who need a pic of me and the hubby anyways, we haven't changed much except for a few more gray hairs!!  I think most peeps want to see how much the kids have grown.  Sometimes this is the only time people get to see how the kids have grown and changed since last years Christmas card!! What's really great is that right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!!  Perfect timing don't ya think.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment