Monday, March 1, 2010

MY Albertsons Trip



Ok people....this was so easy.  I did two Transactions, It took me about 15 minutes to get everything and check out and I had my kids!!!  I got everything pictured for less than $5 bucks after coupons and Catalina's  WOOHOO.  Ok so I will try and tell you how I did this, which I must add I am not so good at explaining so if you have any questions, please let me know!!  So right now at Albertsons they have there CHILL deal going on.  Buy 10 items off of the Chill list and get $10 Catalina (actually prints out two $5) So the 10 things I bought were 8 Old Orchard prices at 1.29, 1 Dreyers Ice cream 2.99, and 1 Aunt Gemima waffles 1.69.  I had 3 coupons two for the Old Orchard for 1.00 off 4 found here, print two. 1 Dreyers coupon for $1 off, this was found in the paper and I used 3 doublers making my total with tax  9.74 and I got back a $10 Catalina, so essentially a Moneymaker.

 Next Transaction was 2 Cheetos 1.99 each, 2 packages of Chinet plates 1.99 each, 2 Dove deodorants on clearance for 2.34 each, Bananas and some Ice Cream thing my son had to have I think it was 1.00.  Coupons I used, were 1.00 off 2 Cheetos, there are peelies right next to the product, 2 $1 off Chinet Coupons that are no longer available,(hope you got yours), next I used 2, $2 off coupons on the Dove found here.  Then I doubled the cheetos coupon, and the chinet coupons and my total was 5.23 with tax!!! WOOHOO.  Ok I hope that all made perfect sense.  HAHA.....I read it back and kinda confused myself.  ****By the way that ugly carpet and refrigerator are in my garage!!! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment