Monday, November 23, 2009

Great Deal on Salon Service

Tonya was a VERY successful hair dresser down in California, and is trying to build up her client base here in Idaho. She just left the salon she was working at and is starting her own adventure at Casa Bella in Meridian. She has decided to run a couple of specials to get herself started SOOOO, for first time clients she is offering 50% off your entire first service.

Then for every person you refer you get $10 off your next appointment (yes they can be built up so you can use several referals to get even more off your next appointments).

To get ahold of Tonya to schedule your appointment call her at 208-697-0357.

Casa Bella is located at 1556 Cayuse Creek, Meridian, ID. 83646

2 comments:

  1. dang. I wish I had known about this. I haven't told you that I got the WORST HAIRCUT EVER!! It was going really well (really well!) until her hubby bursts in and tells her that he just got a text from someone apologizing about his divorce (they AREN'T divorced...) so he was all freaked and so was she ... and long story short... so was my hair. nice, eh?
    DO NOT DISTURB THE HAIRCUT PEOPLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word!!! That is a crazy story. I will have to hear more.

    ReplyDelete