Sunday, August 2, 2009

ART LESSONS

My good friend Kerilyn at shesaved is teaching Art Lessons and I wanted to pass it on to my readers. She writes:
I just opened two new sessions of summer art lessons.
The August sessions will be Wednesdays (in Eagle, Idaho)
August 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th.
There will be two sessions:
Session One: 10am - 11am
Session Two: 11am - Noon
*all of my other classes are FULL.
Depending on demand, I may open up
2 more sessions on Wed. afternoons.
Your kids are welcome to do both sessions
(there is a small discount for kids that attend both)
I also offer a discount to families with more than one child enrolled.
Cost is $10 per session / per child.
If you do both sessions on Wed. the cost is $18. (for 2 hours)
Fees include all art supplies and each child will get an "Artist Kit"
CLICK HERE to find out more!!
This is my 17th (wow! can't believe it!) year of teaching art lessons...
and I am so excited to say that a couple of my past art students
will be stopping by to help with art lessons this year... how cool is that!?

No comments:

Post a Comment